Guests may book properties online through this site or simply call our reservation line at 208/263-7570 Mon – Sat
VACATION RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The following terms and conditions must be understood and followed by all members of the occupant’s party. It is the sole responsibility of the signed responsible party to insure that these terms and conditions are communicated to all occupants and are met in full. If at any time during occupancy they are not met, SVR or their affiliates may impose immediate eviction without refund. Damage deposit will be forfeited as well.
Except for willful misconduct of SVR, occupant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify SVR, its employees and agents, and property owners against all costs, expenses, attorney’s fees, suits, liabilities and damage from or connected with the use of the property by occupant or any of occupant’s guests or invitees.
PAYMENT: VISA or M/C, Deposit Check and Post Dated Check, Money Order.
RESERVATION DEPOSIT: Necessary to confirm and hold reservation dates. Please see our cancellation policy.
SECURITY DAMAGE FEE: Each reservation is charged a $39 fee as an accidental damage fee. This fee covers all occupants for up to $1500 in accidental damage incurred while under this occupancy agreement. Guests must call our office and report any accidental damages immediately to be covered. Damages deemed non-accidental by SVR will be charged on the guests credit card on file.
HOUSECLEANING SERVICE: A one time non refundable fee to cover cleaning and supplies after departure. Rates vary depending on the size of the property. If cleaning is requested during a stay, housekeepers are available for an extra charge.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Refund will be given up to 45 days prior to arrival. If cancellation should occur within 45 days of check-in date, occupant will forfeit full rental amount unless unit can be re-booked at an equal rate. Travel Insurance is available at the time of booking which may protect you if unforeseen circumstances prevent your vacation (brochure available to explain coverage). All cancellations will be subject to a $50 processing fee.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE. Charges will apply if cigarette butts are found on the grounds.
- NO PETS (unless specifically approved in writing by SVR).
- NO RECREATION EQUIPMENT INSIDE THE PROPERTY
- NO MORE THAN THE STATED NUMBER OF PEOPLE ALLOWED OVERNIGHT
- QUIET HOURS ARE FROM 10:00PM-8:00 AM
- WOOD STOVES AND FIREPLACES ARE TO BE USED PROPERLY AND ALWAYS ATTENDED
- ALCOHOL POLICY: If alcohol is brought in, please be overly responsible and clean. The undersigned will be personally responsible for any misconduct by anyone on the property at any time during occupancy. Responsibility goes beyond the property boundaries if drinking and driving is involved. DO NOT LET ANYONE DRINK AND DRIVE.
- GUESTS AGREE TO BE FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES EITHER WILLFUL OR ACCIDENTAL WITHIN THE COURSE OF OCCUPANCY. OCCUPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO REPORT ANY DAMAGES TO SVR IMMEDIATELY.
- GUESTS ARE TO ABIDE BY ANY RULES AND REGULATIONS SET FORTH BY HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATIONS WHEN APPLICABLE. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING OF RV’S OR BOAT TRAILERS AT CONDO LOCATIONS.
- PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A GUEST IN SOMEONE ELSE’S HOME. TREAT IT WITH RESPECT AND CARE.
- Check-in time: 4:00 PM at SVR Office at 606 South Division St in Sandpoint.
(Note: If you require a late check-in, please make arrangements prior to your arrival).
- Check-out time: 11:00 AM (Note: Late check-out must be approved prior to stay to avoid additional charges).
- Please make sure all dishes are in dishwasher, beds are stripped, heaters are turned to 60 degrees, fireplace is secure, windows shut tight, and all doors are locked. Please leave keys in lock box if available. Additional housekeeping charges may apply if these are not done or if unit is left excessively dirty.
ENJOY THE AREA!!! Please Call Sandpoint Vacation Rentals for additional activities and events at 208-263-7570 or for emergency after hours call 208-265-6106